Generally, if you buy chips for the last 30 to 50 chips, it is best to find an agency or its distributor instead of going to the general "consolidated goods" counter to pick up the goods. Generally, everything is done (so-called unified goods). Refurbished goods or second-hand goods, and they look at people's quotations, most of the experts or acquaintances dare not go too far, but ordinary people can still be blinded, deceived, this is indeed a more common phenomenon (national morality The collapse is comprehensive), everyone should pay more attention. Even if you pick up the goods at such a counter, you must make it clear that there is something bad that needs to be exchanged, and remember to "comparison shop". In addition, the transaction price should be much lower than the normal price, otherwise a regular agent is still needed. You should know that the purchase price of many processed old chips is only about 10% -20% of the market price of new chips!
There are two methods for disassembling the old film: 1. Hot air method, this method is a formal practice, used for clean and tidy board, especially the more valuable SMD board. 2. "Frying" method. This is really true. "Mixed" high-boiling mineral oil is used to "fry". Very old or very messy garbage boards are usually used.
Let me explain to you here: if the waste materials generated during the separation and reprocessing of old films are not properly handled, they will seriously pollute the environment (containing a large number of toxic compounds and heavy metals that are difficult to degrade), and the cost of "proper treatment" will be higher than All the income is recovered, so some companies in developed countries would rather spend the money and send the freight to "send" e-waste to China and some countries in South Asia than to deal with it by themselves. The price difference between the new and old chips is far from recovering the loss of environmental pollution, and everyone must be aware of this!
The regular agents of chip sales are generally in office buildings. Huaqiang, SEG and other electronic markets also have many new distributors. Most of them are in separate rooms around the hall. There are also a few counters. You should pay attention to identification when buying chips.
The main method of distinguishing between genuine and refurbished goods is:
1. See if there are traces of polished on the surface of the chip. The surface of the polished chip will have fine lines or even micro marks on the previous printing. Some are covered with a thin layer of paint on the surface of the chip. It looks a little shiny and has no plastic texture.
2. Look at the printing. The vast majority of current chips are laser-marked or printed with special chip printers. The writing is clear, not conspicuous, not blurry and difficult to erase. The refurbished chips are either corroded by the cleaning agent and have a "sawtooth" feeling, or the printing is blurred, different shades, incorrect positions, easy to erase or too conspicuous. In addition, the screen printing technology has long been eliminated by the current IC manufacturers, but many chip refurbishments still use the screen printing process for cost reasons. This is also one of the judgments. The screen printing word will be slightly higher than the surface of the chip. You can feel the slight unevenness by touching it Or feel astringent.
3. Look at the pins. All tin-plated pins that are as bright as "new" must be refurbished. Most of the pins of genuine ICs should be so-called "silver powder feet". The color is dark but the color is uniform, and there should be no signs of oxidation or "flux" on the surface. "In addition, there should be no traces of scratches on the pins of DIP and other plug-ins. Even if there are (re-packing only), the scratches should be neat and in the same direction, and the exposed metal parts are clean and free of oxidation.
4. Look at the production date of the device and the label of the packaging factory. The label of the genuine product includes the label of the bottom surface of the chip and the production time is consistent with the device. The label of the refurbished piece without Remark is chaotic and the production time is different. Although the front label of Remark's chip is consistent, sometimes the value is not reasonable (such as what is marked as "Geely number") or the production date does not match the device product. If the label on the bottom of the device is very confusing, it also means that the device is Remark.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device. Many original laser-printed refurbished tablets (mostly power devices) have to remove the original
Identify the authenticity of IC (FSC Professional)
At present, the FSC products in the market are in short supply due to supply, and some companies that make fakes have many opportunities. In order to allow our customers to buy genuine original products, we have prepared some methods below to tell everyone to distinguish their authenticity.
1: How to identify the origin
Top Mark Convention-Assembly Plant Code
Table 1: (For most Fairchild products)
A = China (Subcontractor) China
B = Bangkok, Thailand (Subcontractor) Thailand
C = Singapore (Subcontractor) Singapore
D = Cebu, Philippines
E = Korea (Subcontractor) South Korea
H = Philippines (Subcontractor)
J = Japan (Subcontractor)
K = Korea
L = Salt Lake City, UT
M = Malacca, Malaysia (Subcontractor)
N = (ChipPAC, Subcontractor)
P = Penang, Malaysia
S = Singapore (NSSG, Subcontractor)
T = Taiwan (Subcontractor)
V = Malaysia (Carsem, Subcontractor)
X = USA (Subcontractor)
Y = Malaysia (Unisem, Subcontractor)
Z = South Portland, ME
2: Genuine LOGO, as shown
3: How to identify the production date
Top Mark Convention-Binary Year
Lead-free Alpha Year Code | Numeric Year Code
Binary Calendar Year Coding Scheme
(Alpha Year code for lead-free products)
Table 1: Lead-free Products Alpha Calendar Year Coding Scheme
Summarizing the above information, the following is an example for everyone to understand, as follows
Summary: The current fakes in the market are generally divided into the following types
1: One is that some domestically-made FSC logos can be seen from the LOGO. The silk screen is fuzzy and unclear. This kind of general defect rate is relatively high. For example, the defective rate of genuine products is 0.3%. Overload general pass rate 100%
2: Dismantled goods, usually foreign garbage collected from overseas, are processed, and the surface of the silk screen has been polished, and some can also be used, but the processed product has a higher rate of product repair. The entire batch is not available. This kind of fake is the most harmful.
The above are some of the information compiled by us with the help of FSC, hoping to guarantee the rights of consumers